Our Eco-Friendly Standards - Green, Sustainable, Natural, and Healthy
Here at The Raford Inn, we are constantly striving to do all that we can to reduce our waste, consumption, and promote growth on our property and in our community. The Raford Inn has been awarded the Trip Advisor Green Leader certificate, Silver Level. Additionally we are certified Eco-Green by EcoRing.
Here are a few of the sustainable programs we have implemented:
- Recycling program
- Limit disposable plastics to none!
- Filtered water
- Bulk amenity dispensers
- Buy locally grown produce, especially from the local junior college, SRJC’s Shone Farm stand
- Use our own organically grown garden that provides for us every morning!
- Serve organic and local eggs, meat, and dairy for breakfast
- Low flow shower/ sink/ toilets
- Use Non-toxic cleaning products
- Energy efficient appliances