Our Eco-Friendly Standards-
Green, Sustainable, Natural, and Healthy
Here at The Raford Inn, we are constantly striving to do all that we can to reduce our waste, consumption, and promote growth on our property and in our community.
Here are a few of the sustainable programs we have implemented:
- Recycling program
- Limit disposable plastics to none!
- Filtered water
- Bulk amenity dispensers
- Buy locally grown produce, especially from the local junior college, SRJC’s Shone Farm stand
- Use our own organically grown garden that provides for us every morning!
- Serve organic and local eggs, meat, and dairy for breakfast
- Low flow shower/ sink/ toilets
- Use Non-toxic cleaning products
- Energy efficient appliances
Mother's & Father's Day SpecialPurchase a gift certificate for Mom or Dad anytime during May or June and we'll add a card, champagne, and our handmade chocolate truffles as a surprise when they check in!
Quick Getaway SpecialNeed to get away? Receive 25% off your stay when you book within 48 hours of check-in.
Sonoma County Locals "Good Neighbor" SpecialSonoma County residents and your extended families are invited to stay at the Raford Inn and receive 25% off. After that, receive 10% off all future visits!
Please visit our Specials page for details and exclusions.